Thursday, April 12, 2012

Spring Break

I've spent most of my Spring Break hauled away from society, only having Real Housewives re-runs, the internet, and The Hunger Games to rely on. I decided a few days ago that I would get a breath of fresh air, and I must say, it was great to get outside. You guys are probably thinking that I am a complete hermit, and I must admit, maybe I am (to an extent). I walked to this park near my school, and it was great to take in the sun and the windy conditions. I lose sight of how much being outside inspires me. I feel so...free when I'm outside. So, as a result, here are some photos from the adventures.

1 comment:

  1. I totally know what you mean, sometimes its good to just get away and connect with nature :) So many ideas come to mind!!! xx Nice pictures

    ReplyDelete