Friday, June 22, 2012

Warm Summer Nights

Downtown Graffiti



My brother and his good friend have been going to this vintage store downtown for a few weeks now, and tonight I finally got to take a look. I loved it. It's a small little store with a selection of books, clothing, jewelry, records, and a small space to order coffee and tea. Tonight was an open mic session, so it was cool getting to be around people who were there to have fun, sing, laugh, and just be in each others company. I was rather shy, to be honest, as it was my first time going, but I had a lot of fun. Ran into a few acquaintances, so it was nice getting to catch up with them! I must say, it was a great way to spend my night, downtown. Hopefully I will make many more trips. I actually had my eyes on this Levi's denim jacket. Anyways, I hope you all enjoy your weekend!
-Sam

No comments:

Post a Comment